PRACTICE & PLAY GOLF, RAIN OR SHINE, 365 DAYS A YEAR!
Product is temporarily out of stock. Estimated ship date is 4-6 weeks.
The first personal launch monitor of its kind, SkyTrak is a realistic and real-time golf practice and play system. Keep your golf game sharp with a SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator. This compact, portable unit wirelessly connects to your compatible device and provides immediate shot launch data and ball flight visual feedback as soon as you hit the ball. SkyTrak accurately measures ball speed, launch angle, back spin, club speed, side spin and side angle and displays carry distance, offline and total distance to simulate practice and play as if you were on the course or practice tee. Now integrated with four different Golf Course Simulation Partners: World Golf Tour, TruGolf E6, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf and The Golf Club Game. Each functionality allows users to play at some of the world’s top golf courses, all from the comfort of home. Golf Course Simulation Partners require an additional fee on top of the SkyTrak Game Improvement Software Package. Open up a new world of game improving practice and hours of entertaining away from the course.
- SkyTrak Launch Monitor ($1,995.00)
- Game Improvement Plan ($99.95)
- SkyTrak Metal Protective Case ($149.95)
SkyTrak App Features included:
SkyTrak App Features w/ Game Improvement Package ($99.95 value included)
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance (carry and total), launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight
- Simulator wirelessly connects to compatible device and displays data as soon as you hit the ball
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery last up to 5 hours of continuous use
- SkyTrak measures 5.75” x 6.75” x 2.5” and weighs approximately 1.7lbs
- SkyTrak requires compatible hardware and 3D graphics support
- iOS: iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 2 (w/ retina display), iPad Mini 3
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
SkyTrak Metal Protective Case ($149.95 value included)
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family
- NEW Feature: Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game
- NEW Feature: Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Easily compare data and ball flights between shots with bold, multi-color shot tracer visibility
- New Feature: Shot History displays Max Height, Air Time, Decent Angle and Smash Factor (PTI)
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
The SkyTrak Protective Metal Case is the ‘Official Metal Case Authorized for use with SkyTrak’. The smart design allows you to plug in a wall charger without removing your SkyTrak. Easily access the power button and see the LED’S through the precisely positioned openings. Comes with adjustable legs for leveling or raising of the SkyTrak. An integrated alignment-stick channel holds any standard rod, dowel or stick firmly against the face of the unit to insure target line accuracy Laser cut from 13-gauge steel with a durable wrinkle-finish powder coat. This strong and durable case offers great protection from light drops, scratches and bumps. It is a great way to protect your investment. * We always recommend the use of an impact bag next to the SkyTrak to deflect any direct club strikes. Do not intentionally hit the SkyTrak case or SkyTrak with balls or clubs. Damage to the SkyTrak due to club or ball strikes are not covered under warranty.