FEEL AND FORGIVENESS.Consistency and predictability in both feel and performance ensure these eye-catching 2021 PING Putters improve results on the greens. They achieve new levels of forgiveness relying on multi-material construction and a soft, responsive new dual-durometer insert across 11 blades, mid-mallets and mallets.
The front layer of Pebax is softer for precision on shorter putts and the back layer is firmer to ensure distance control.
SHALLOW, UNIFORM GROOVES
Shallower grooves that are uniform depth across the face combine with the dual-durometer insert to provide a soft feel and consistent roll.
Different materials of varying densities (17-4 SS, tungsten, aluminum) increase MOI and optimize the CG for more forgiveness and are applied to multiple head geometries with a variety of alignment options.
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Lengths: 33", 34", 35", 36"
- Available in Head Weight: 350g
- Available in Balance: Mid Hang
- Available in Grips:
- PING PP58 Mid (87g)
- PING PP60 (88g)
- PING PP58 S (99g)
- Available in Loft: 3° ±3°
- Available in Lie Angle: 20° ±4°
- Available Models (Stroke Type): Slight Arc