The 576-page, 16-chapter book details PING's heritage and its numerous contributions to the industry while giving readers a glimpse behind the scenes of a true American success story. It is written by Jeffery B. Ellis, who has authored numerous golf books, including the critically acclaimed The Clubmaker's Art: Antique Golf Clubs and Their History. Nearly 1000 pictures, many never-before published, provide a visual history of the brand and Jeff's insightful writing reveals many heart-warming and humorous stories for the first time.
- Takes readers behind the scenes of a genuine American success story
- 576 pages, nearly 1,000 pictures, many never-before published
- Heart-warming and humorous anecdotes from the Solheim family and PING employees
- Details the many challenges faced during PING's rise from two-person startup to global industry pioneer
- Illuminating portrait of Karsten Solheim's engineering genius, business acumen and indomitable spirit
- Stories, insight and perspective from PING Chairman & CEO John A. Solheim
- Author Jeffery B. Ellis has written numerous golf books, including the critically acclaimed The Clubmaker's Art: Antique Golf Clubs and Their History.