DISTANCE COMES EASYPowered by a forged, maraging steel face, the G410 fairway woods are engineered to launch the ball easily and deliver faster ball speeds on a penetrating trajectory that maximizes distance. PING engineers positioned the low-back CG slightly forward of the G400 model to deliver more energy from the shallower face while providing greater stability and forgiveness. Three models (Std., SFT and LST) ensure an option to fit every golfer.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Clubs:
- 3W (14.5º)
- 5W (17.5º)
- 7W (20.5º)
- 9W (23.5º)
- Available in Shafts:
- ALTA CB 65 RED (SR, R, S, X)
- PING Tour 173-65 (R, S, X)
- Mitsubishi Tensei CK Series 70 Orange (R, S, X)
- Project X EvenFlow Black 85 (6.0, 6.5)
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
|Club||Loft||Length||Lie||Head Size||Swing Wt||Hand|
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- Swingweights with Mitsubishi Tensei and Project X EvenFlow shafts are 1 point higher than standard
- Swingweights with Alta CB 65 Red SR & R flexes are 1 point lower than standard
- Swingweights with Tour 65 R and Tour 75 R flexes are 1 point lower than standard
Love the club, good forgiveness. Added length from my Cobra fly Z
The fairway 7-wood was a great buy. I’m hitting it about 200yards. I also purchased the 4hybrid which was another great buy. Ping really out done themselves with the new G410 clubs.