FLEXING AND FORGIVING.The G700 iron's hollow-body structure offers a face-flexing design for players seeking the ultimate combination of forgiveness and distance. All this comes with the added benefits of playability and height in a slim, aesthetically pleasing shape.
With the slim sole width and offset of the G400 iron, plus a clean cavity, hydropearl plating and polished accent, the address view is confidence inspiring.
The hollow-body construction and cavity geometry amplify flexing at impact to achieve a higher trajectory with enhanced power and sound.
Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting deliver a balanced CG location for each iron to boost inertia and dramatically reduce the stat area while retaining ball speed and distance on off-center strikes.
MARAGING STEEL FACE
Three times stronger than 431 SS, the machined C300 maraging steel face increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing. The face is the product of a two-step heat-treating process and robotic plasma weld.
FORGIVING SOLE DESIGN
Sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking, which con-tributes to forgiveness and distance control without sacrificing playability and height.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, UW, SW
- Available in Steel Shafts:
- AWT 2.0 (R, S, X)
- Dynamic Gold (S300 & X100)
- Dynamic Gold 105 (R300 & S300)
- Dynamic Gold 120 (S300 & X100)
- KBS Tour (R, S, X)
- Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 (S & X)
- Project X LZ (5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- XP95 (R300 & S300)
- Available in Flexes: 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, R300, Regular (R), S300, Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X), X100
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
|Club||Length||Loft||PWR Spec Loft||Offset||Bounce||Swing Wt||Hand|
* These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
* Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club's design.
* Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length.
* Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
* Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
Morton got me a matching 4 iron for my G700 set, same serial number and matching lie/loft/length. No muss, no fuss. Happy customer.
Finally found this site to order a Ping wedge to match my personalized club fitted set bec you cannot order directly from Ping. Instead of contacting my club fitter, l went with Morton. Very pleased with the feel & the way it glides, doesn't dig. I am a 71yr old female with a 5 handicap & very particular about my clubs.
I’m very satisfied with Morton golf on my purchase of this Ping iron. They communicated good with me regarding the status of my order. The Covid19 issue impacted the delivery time which is to be understood.
As a beginner who never know if I swim or sank with this new golf thing. All the shop I went only sells set. Found MortonGolf! Bought my individual 7i and PW, fitted to my fittings spec.. Love every single bit of it.
Bought 7i to try before investing in a full set. TT XP 95 S300. Great club. Finally found a replacement for my Ping Zings. Very forgiving club for a high handicapper like myself. Morton Golf does a fantastic job. Great service. Don’t hesitate to order from them.