LONGER. MORE FORGIVING.PING's longest, most forgiving iron is the product of a maraging steel face that combines with a stainless steel body to create metal-wood like flexing, faster ball speeds, added distance and higher shots with stopping power. Feel and sound are greatly enhanced, as well. G710 irons come standard with Arccos Caddie Smart Grips and a 90-day free trial of the Arccos Caddie app (then $99.99 annual subscription).
Faster Maraging Steel Face
One of the strongest aerospace-grade alloys in the world, maraging steel provides strength and flexibility for launching shots higher and farther. High durability coupled with a machined variable-thickness face make an ideal pairing for distance.
5% Higher MOI
High-density tungsten toe and heel weights optimally positioned in the 17-4 stainless body increase the MOI by 5% compared to the G700, producing exceptional forgiveness for more distance and accuracy, especially for mid-to-high handicaps and slower swing speeds.
Stealth, Hydropearl Finish
A hydropearl chrome finish with black PVD coating provides hydrophobicity to repel water and improve performance through the turf and in wet conditions. The stealth finish also creates the perception of a smaller, more compact head.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips
Standard on every G710 iron is the Arccos Caddie Smart Grip, which is custom built with an embedded sensor to automatically record and analyze every shot taken during a round when paired with the Arccos Caddie app. Golfers receive a 90-day free trial of the app (then $99.99 annual subscription) and eight free screw-in sensors after purchase of six or more G710 irons. Golf Pride 360 Tour Velvet/Arccos Caddie Smart Grip is available in Aqua (-1/64"), White (Std.) and Gold (+1/32").
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Set Make-Up:
- 4-9, PW, UW
- 4-9, PW, SW
- 5-9, PW, UW, SW
- Available in Steel Shafts:
- AWT 2.0 (R, S, X)
- Dynamic Gold (S300 & X100)
- Dynamic Gold 105 (R300 & S300)
- Dynamic Gold 120 (S300 & X100)
- KBS Tour (R, S, X)
- Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 (S & X)
- Project X LZ (5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- XP95 (R300 & S300)
- Available in Flexes: 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, R300, Regular (R), S300, Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X), X100
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
|Club||Length||Loft||PWR Spec Loft||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Swing Wt||Hand|
* These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
* Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club's design.
* Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length.
* Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
* Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.