Golf's first portable and affordable Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator
The first personal launch monitor of its kind, SkyTrak is a realistic and real-time golf practice and play system. Keep your golf game sharp with a SkyTrak Launch Monitor and Golf Simulator. This compact, portable unit wirelessly connects to your compatible device and provides immediate shot launch data and ball flight visual feedback as soon as you hit the ball. SkyTrak accurately measures ball speed, launch angle, back spin, club speed, side spin and side angle and displays carry distance, offline and total distance to simulate practice and play as if you were on the course or practice tee. Now integrated with four different Golf Course Simulation Partners: World Golf Tour, TruGolf E6, Jack Nicklaus Perfect Golf and The Golf Club Game. Each functionality allows users to play at some of the world's top golf courses, all from the comfort of home. Golf Course Simulation Partners require an additional fee on top of the SkyTrak Game Improvement Software Package. Open up a new world of game improving practice and hours of entertaining away from the course.
SkyTrak App Features included:
- Launch monitor and golf simulator combination designed to act as a game improvement tool while you practice or play virtual golf
- High-speed photography captures the golf ball and provides an accurate reading with measurable parameters that include ball speed, distance (carry and total), launch angle, club speed, spin rates and more
- Driving Range functionality allows golfers to practice on a virtual driving range with real-time data and accuracy with instant 3D visualization of the ball flight
- Simulator wirelessly connects to compatible device and displays data as soon as you hit the ball
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery last up to 5 hours of continuous use
- SkyTrak measures 5.75" x 6.75" x 2.5" and weighs approximately 1.7lbs
- SkyTrak requires compatible hardware and 3D graphics support
- iOS: iPad Air 2 or newer, iPad Mini 3 or newer, iPad Pro, iPhone 6s or newer (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ are not supported)
- Android: Google Pixel C, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, Samsung Galaxy S6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Samsung Galaxy S8
- PC: Windows 7, 8 or 10, Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz or higher, 2GB RAM or higher
SkyTrak App Features w/ Game Improvement Package ($99.95 per yr additional fee)
- Challenge sessions include Target Practice, Long Drive and Closest to the Pin, allowing you to work on your game while having fun with friends or family
- NEW Feature: Skills Assessment allows you to customize a hitting session and dial in your game
- NEW Feature: Green View, allows you to select one of nine different green shapes for the driving range with different sizes and shapes. It automatically keeps track of how many times you hit the green for better practice.
- Easily compare data and ball flights between shots with bold, multi-color shot tracer visibility
- New Feature: Shot History displays Max Height, Air Time, Decent Angle and Smash Factor (PTI)
- Shot data stored within the device to help golfers analyze performance over an entire session in a shot history table and graphical rendering of a side and top view of shots, average distance with each club and much more
- Package Includes:
- SkyTrak Unit
- SkyTrak Companion App
- USB Charging Cable
I purchased a SkyTrak from Morton online, first off the price was right. SkyTrak gave $300 off and then Morton gave another 15% off of that because of their year end sale, I couldn’t pass it up. I got the SkyTrak with the basic plan, which is just the driving range. It is very accurate in shot making, the yardages and my tendencies are the same as compared to actual on course shots. This will be a great tool for practicing with, it give great information about your shot, (backspin, sidespin, club face angle, and shot tracer. If you’ve ever taken lessons at a place uses computer and Doppler, this is essentially that. All in all I am very satisfied with my purchase and Morton golf.
Excellent in every way.. just want I wanted
Being wanting to save up for a Skytrak for so long and finally took the plunge and couldn't be happier. Not more trying other launch monitors, as skytrak is to stay.