Top: 10.5", 14-way
Strap: Single Strap
Weight: 6.1 lbs
The Sync is designed specifically for use on push carts. We started with a top and bottom built to nest in the upper and lower bag wraps of their carts. Then, we molded the bottom so it fits over the lower bag rest of Speed Cart V1R, Pathfinder PX3 and PX4 to limit side-to-side bag motion. In addition, all pockets are forward-facing and accessible when the bag is on a cart. Finally, there is a cart strap pass-through so the Sync can be strapped to the cart without hindering pocket usage.
- Fourteen individual club dividers run the full-length of the bag to protect clubs and prevent the migration of club shafts.
- Bottom molded to fit over the lower bag rest of the Speed Cart V1R, Pathfinder PX3 and PX4, minimizing side-to-side movement.
- There are twelve pockets including a ventilated cooler pocket; a water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket; a velour-lined rangefinder pocket; and multiple accessory pockets.
- The range finder pocket lifts and there are cart strap pass-through slots behind the side pockets so you can secure your bag to a cart without hindering pocket access.
- Two utility handles help get the bag on and off a cart or out of your car trunk.
- Matching rainhood included.
- Available in Colors:
- Gray Camo/Black/Cobalt
It’s a great bag. I replaced my Sun Mountain Speed Cart Bag with the Sync, and it’s a great update. It a perfect fit for the Sun Mountain Pathfinder 4.
I really like my new Sunmountain Sync bag. It fits perfectly on my Speedcart, and is easy on and off. Plenty of pockets and loops for towels,etc. Still figuring out where to put which clubs. MM
This bag fits well on my Sun Mountain Speed Cart. There are a few weird design features. Why are there 15 spaces for clubs when the legal max is 14? Why is the putter well so gigantic and located where an uncovered putter head will scratch your driver shaft? Why is the cooler pocket so small - not enough room for a blue ice and 2 cans?