- Cool and comfortable UV Protection for any outdoor activity.
- SPF 50+ UV protection
- No more sticky sunscreen or hot long sleeves
- The special fabric has a cooling effect works with the moisture in your skin and the movement of the air
- Material lab tested by ARPANSA (The Federal Govt Radiation and UV testing agency) for it's UV protection rating
- Removes moisture away from wearer, leaving them dry
- Antibacterial agent
- Reduces lactic acid build-up and increases circulation
- Helps support the muscle and reduces muscle vibration
- Reduces muscle trauma and soreness
- IceRays Arm Coolers feel cool without over cooling your muscles during exercise
- Available in Men's / Women's (Unisex)
- Available in Colors:
- Light Blue
- Light Grey
- Available in Sizes: One Size Fits All
The sleeves fit great and keep me cool. I prefer the sleeves to sun screen.
I wanted to replace some IceRay sun sleeves that I had worn out but when I went on the website to order them they listed the light gray color I wanted but not the white ones. When I emailed Morton about it they responded immediately saying they had corrected the problem and I could order both colors. A couple days later I had my sleeves. Could not be happier with the products & service I’ve received from this company!
Ordered a couple pair of Icerays sleeves hoping to protect my arms from the hot Texas sun. The next day after I received them I played 18 holes of golf in 98 degree weather and they could not have been more comfortable to play in. The next round when I went to use my 2nd pair I realized Morton had sent me a pair of gloves instead of sleeves. I emailed the company and got an immediate reply apologizing for the error and a promise that my sleeves would be in route the following day and they were. I could not be more happy with my sleeves or the customer service I received! Will be ordering more!
They were everything I hoped they would be.They are very comfortable and not too restrictive like some others I've tried . I can wear them for a full day and not feel like my arms have been cut off from my blood supply.