THE SIMPLEST, MOST POWERFUL WAY TO MEASURE YARDAGE
Using the same “next-generation” technology found in the award-winning SX family of rangefinders, the new SkyCaddie® LX2 delivers — in a wearable — all the information you need to play your best golf. With a simple, intuitive interface, powered by an ultra-fast multi-core processor, simple touch screen, and the most accurate course maps in the game, the SkyCaddie LX2 is the simplest way to get yardages you can trust.
- 1.28-inch (3.25 cm) JDI touch screen providing unbeatable sunlight readability while using less power
- Super lightweight modern design
- NO ANNUAL FEE’S REQUIRED with the GO PLAY plan.
- Preloaded with over 35,000 of SkyGolf’s ground-verified, error-corrected maps with accurate & dynamic distances to the front, center, back of green.
- Fairway target and layup target into the green, to safe landing zone
- Bluetooth & Wi-Fi for simple registration, uploading scores/stats to SkyGolf 360 and updating golf courses.
- Auto-course recognition and auto-hole advance
- Digital scorecard and stats*
- Measure Shot distances
- 10 Alarm Settings, Stopwatch and Timer
- Fitness - step counter with distances
- Time your rounds with pace-of-play timer
- Fully upgradable full target list, intelligreen and holevue**
- Super lightweight 2.0 oz. (56.7 g)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n to maximize WiFi capatibility & speed
- Bluetooth® 4.0
- Multi-constellation Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) receiver for accuracy
- High capacity, rechargeable Li-Polymer battery lasting up to 2 rounds of golf on a single charge
- Water resistant design stands up to the wettest golfing conditions***
- Languages: English
*Go play membership provides no fee access to over 35,000 courses. Go Play membership does not include SkyGolf 360 cloud service. Requires a nominally priced membership See www.skycaddie.com for details
**Requires a nominally priced membership. See www.skycaddie.com for details.
*** Note: The SkyCaddie LX2 is water resistant to 3 ATM