MOI TO THE MAXOn the tee or off the ground, the G425 crossover is engineered to bring you gap-filling, long-iron-type performance by delivering more distance and high-flying, green-finding forgiveness.
The thinner face and internal geometry deliver the ball speeds to hit high-flying shots that land softly and closer to the hole. Forgiveness is supplied by the toe and hosel weights that expand the perimeter weighting to increase the MOI. It is further distinguished by its functional and resilient stealth hydropearl finish that helps repel moisture and improve performance from all conditions.
Engineered to bring golfers gap-filling, long-iron-type performance through distance and green-finding forgiveness.
Faster ball speeds
A thinner, maraging steel face and internal geometry deliver the ball speeds to hit high-flying shots that land softly and closer to the hole.
Extreme tungsten toe and hosel weights expand perimeter weighting to increase MOI 6.5% for greater forgiveness and accuracy.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Clubs:
- 2XR (18°)
- 3XR (20°)
- 4XR (22.5°)
- Available in Graphite Shafts:
- ALTA CB 70 Slate (SR, R, S, X)
- ALTA Distanza Black 40
- PING Tour 85 (R, S, X)
- Aldila Rogue Black Hybrid 95 (TS, TX)
- Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro Orange 80 (R, S, X)
- Available in Flexes: Soft-Regular (SR), Regular (R), Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X)
- Available in Grip: Arccos Caddie Smart Grip (Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet)
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Achievable swingweights depend on shaft, length and grip combinations.