MOI TO THE MAX
In the G425 driver series, the primary model is named Max as it elevates the moment of inertia (MOI) to PING's highest level in history and provide golfers the most forgiving driver in golf. Joining the G425 Max are the LST (Low Spin Technology) and SFT (Straight Flight Technology) to best match a golfer's swing and launch conditions.
For golfers who commonly miss their tee shots to the right, the 460cc SFT version is engineered with draw bias to help bring shots back on-line and into the fairway. It features a fixed 23-gram tungsten back weight that shifts the CG closer to the heel to promote a right-to-left shot bend of approximately 25 yards compared to the G425 Max model. A lighter swingweight (D1) also helps influence the ball flight correction.
All three driver models benefit from a proprietary T9S+ forged face that generates accelerated face flexing and helps add distance.
Movable tungsten weights that vary by model are made possible by weight savings attributed to advancements in the drivers' Dragonfly crown technology.
To help increase swing speed and ball velocity, all three models share proven PING driver innovations, including crown turbulators that reduce aerodynamic drag.
For golfers who commonly miss tee shots to the right, the 460cc SFT version is engineered with a draw bias to help bring shots back on-line and into the fairway utilizing a fixed 23-gram tungsten back weight.
Arccos Caddie Smart Grips are standard. An embedded sensor automatically records and analyzes every shot when paired with the Arccos Caddie app.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Loft: 10.5º
- Available in Graphite Shafts:
- ALTA CB 55 Slate (SR, R, S, X)
- ALTA Distanza 40
- PING Tour 65 (R, S, X)
- PING Tour 75 (R, S, X)
- Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 70 (R, S, X)
- Mitsubishi Tensei AV Orange 65 (R, S, X)
- Available in Flexes: Soft-Regular (SR), Regular (R), Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X)
- Available in Grip: Arccos Caddie Smart Grip (Golf Pride Lite 360 Tour Velvet)
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
- Standard length is based on the Alta CB 55 Slate shaft.
- Standard length with PING Tour 65 & 75, Rogue White 130 MSI 70 and Tensei AV Orange shafts is 45 1/4".
- Lie angle is an average of the five adjustable loft positions indicated on the hosel.
- The default swingweight with the PING Distanza shaft is 1 point lower than standard
WOW! This driver is better than advertised. It completely took the right side out of play. It has been nothing but fairway after fairway and I've gained about 25 yards off the tee as well. It's important to get your specs custom fit as I had the "stock" shaft changed out. This is my first PING purchase but not my last. WOW!