FLEXING AND FORGIVING.The G700 iron's hollow-body structure offers a face-flexing design for players seeking the ultimate combination of forgiveness and distance. All this comes with the added benefits of playability and height in a slim, aesthetically pleasing shape.
With the slim sole width and offset of the G400 iron, plus a clean cavity, hydropearl plating and polished accent, the address view is confidence inspiring.
The hollow-body construction and cavity geometry amplify flexing at impact to achieve a higher trajectory with enhanced power and sound.
Low and extreme heel-toe perimeter weighting deliver a balanced CG location for each iron to boost inertia and dramatically reduce the stat area while retaining ball speed and distance on off-center strikes.
MARAGING STEEL FACE
Three times stronger than 431 SS, the machined C300 maraging steel face increases ball speed and distance by generating twice the face flexing. The face is the product of a two-step heat-treating process and robotic plasma weld.
FORGIVING SOLE DESIGN
Sole width, bounce and offset allow for better turf interaction to improve ball striking, which con-tributes to forgiveness and distance control without sacrificing playability and height.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, UW, SW
- Available in Graphite Shafts:
- ALTA CB (SR, R, S)
- UST Recoil 780 ES SMAC (R, S)
- Available in Flexes: Soft-Regular (SR), Regular (R), Stiff (S)
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
|Club||Length||Loft||PWR Spec Loft||Offset||Bounce||Swing Wt||Hand|
* These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
* Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club's design.
* Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length.
* Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 1 to 2 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
* Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
I needed to replace my Ping G700 PW. Luckily I found Morton Golf Sales on the Internet. The process was straight forward to make the order. I quickly received a conformation that the order was accepted and delivery date. I received the club quicker than expected. The club was perfect. Morton Golf Sales kept informing me as to the status. And finally, sent me an e-mail that the club was being shipped. Very pleased.
The Ping 700 Iron was exactly what I ordered and I was pleased with the purchase. I will be ordering a similar club to complete my set....
Received my Ping G700 UW before the ETA. Matching the specs of the rest of my set. 3rd time I've worked with Morton Golf Sales and would highly recommend them for your golfing needs.
Morton contacted me right away after I placed my order and despite the pandemic communicated with me well and reassured me that they were giving my order the attention it needed. Got my order ahead of the anticipated delivery date complete with added specs. Very satisfied, would return for future orders and a would highly recommend to my friends.
This was a replacement iron and it was built to my spec's and delivered before estimate date. Will do transaction's in the future with Morton Golf again.
Ordered orange grips received white. How this could get past their quality control makes me think about using your services.
These are great clubs. Look and play great and I highly recommend them. Bought them through Morton golf. Very good service.
The customized G700 5 iron matches the other clubs I bought in a customized used set of G700’s. The set is complete and I am very satisfied.
Ordered the 8, 9 and U wedge with senior flex graphite shaft. Great distance and accuracy. Pricey but worth it.