DIFFERENT AT ITS CORE
Crisp, consistent impact, a solid feel and a flighted trajectory with added forgiveness are the result of an aerospace-grade aluminum insert joined to a forged 1025 carbon steel body and forged 17-4 SS laser-cut face. To reduce fliers in the short irons and preserve spin in the long irons, the face is engineered with MicroMax™ grooves, combining steeper sidewalls with tighter spacing to allow four extra grooves. The Hydropearl 2.0 finish repels water for predictable, consistent performance from wet and dry conditions.
THREE-PIECE FORGED DESIGN
Aerospace-grade aluminum core (1/3 density of stainless steel) combines with 1025 carbon steel body and 17-4 SS laser cut face to ensure trajectory control and precise shot-making.
An aerospace-grade aluminum insert (1/3 the density of stainless steel) saves approximately 30 grams of material, allowing for tungsten toe and heel weights that elevate MOI to match that of the larger i210 iron, achieving a level forgiveness uncommon in a forged design. AlumiCore also contributes to the stable, solid feel at impact.
The fully machined face has new MicroMax™ grooves, combining steeper sidewalls with tighter spacing to accommodate four extra grooves for reducing fliers in the short irons and preserving spin in the long irons.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
- Available in Steel Shafts:
- AWT 2.0 (R, S, X)
- Project X LS (6.0, 6.5)
- Dynamic Gold 105 (R300 & S300)
- Dynamic Gold 120 (S300 & X100)
- Dynamic Gold (S300 & X100)
- KBS Tour (R, S, X)
- Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 (R, S, X)
- Elevate 95 (R, S)
- Available in Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"