- HYPER 17-4 STAINLESS STEEL - Heat treating increases material strength 40% for thinner face, adding 5 yards of carry distance
- COR-EYE™ TECHNOLOGY - Revolutionary design increases ball speed 1.25 mph for distance with control
- PERIMETER WEIGHTING - Weight concentrated on the toe and hosel increases the MOI for accuracy and consistency
- HIT AND HOLD GREENS - A deeper CG position ensures higher launching shots for stopping power
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, UW, SW, LW
- Available in Graphite Shafts: Control Feel Spin (CFS)
- Available in Flexes: Soft-Regular (SR), Regular (R), Stiff (S)
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
Fantastic, quick accurate service from Morton Golf! Order arrived before Christmas and was exactly as ordered.
Had to wait for ping plant to open because of covid. When they opened. Iron came timely, exactly as ordered
Great service, prompt delivery, excellent transaction overall.
very happy with purchase. they had the graphite 9 iron i needed to replace. it was an excellent match and was in great condition. i'm happy i went with morton golf sales