- HYPER 17-4 STAINLESS STEEL - Heat treating increases material strength 40% for thinner face, adding 5 yards of carry distance
- COR-EYE™ TECHNOLOGY - Revolutionary design increases ball speed 1.25 mph for distance with control
- PERIMETER WEIGHTING - Weight concentrated on the toe and hosel increases the MOI for accuracy and consistency
- HIT AND HOLD GREENS - A deeper CG position ensures higher launching shots for stopping power
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, UW, SW, LW
- Available in Steel Shafts: shaft matched to your serial number
- Available in Flexes: 5.0, 6.0, R300, Regular (R), S300, Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X), X100
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
I’ve added and replaced Ping irons through Morton Golf Sales several times. The process is easy and quick. I’ve been able to do it with G15’s and now G irons. I am a big Ping fan. Their products are good for mid/high and low handicappers. I am playing the G irons and am very impressed with the balance of the iron with the matching AWT 2.0 shafts in my set. Impact is solid and ball flight is slightly higher than my G15 set. I think distance is very similar. I’ll have to wait for spring to determine if the distance benefit applies to me. Definitely recommend Ping G irons ... and Ping G400 driver and fairway woods while I’m at it. And highly recommend Morton Golf to do business with!
Provides consistent control from fairways, rough and the sand. Easy to control release on pitches over traps or water. Essential to have for courses with small greens, sloped greens or when you are aggressive and tend to short side yourself.
Purchased the Sand Wedge to fill out my set. Provides good trajectory with right amount of bounce. Easy to hit out of rough, sand traps and fairway. Very consistent with its performance around green with controlling amount of release needed for chips and pitches.
I haven't yet played with them but they feel very lite and they are high quality.
This club has rounded out my set of G Irons. The lob wedge is very easy to use and reminiscent of the Ping i wedge which was a club I loved. For a game improvement club the sole is very playable from all lies for me.
I lost my 7 iron, they were able to order me a new of with the matching serial number to my set.. thanks