After hitting this sleek, blade-style iron you'll be amazed at its incredible speed, distance, and towering trajectory, with stopping power that gives you a real competitive advantage. The forged C300 maraging-steel face, metal-wood-like construction and hinged cavity create the conditions for unprecedented speed, power and distance.
A forged, C300 maraging-steel face combines with a 17-4 stainless steel body for metal-wood-like performance, resulting in faster ball speeds and much longer, higher-trajectory shots with stopping power.
The muscle-back geometry helps to hinge the precision-milled, forged, C300 maraging steel face, which flexes, adding dynamic loft while increasing ball speed, trajectory and distance.
The clean, blade-style shape with minimal offset produces so much speed and distance that you'll be able to hit one less club into greens.
Precision Grooves, Face
The face and grooves are precision-milled to provide a flat surface for ensuring consistent ball speeds and reliable ballstriking.
HydroPearl Chrome 2.0 Finish
This premium finish helps ensure impact consistency and distance control from the rough and wet conditions while adding to the high-end appeal of the club.
- Available in Men's
- Available in Hand: Right & Left
- Available in Individual Irons: 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW, UW
- Available in Steel Shafts:
- AWT 2.0 (R, S, X)
- Dynamic Gold (S300 & X100)
- Dynamic Gold 105 (R300 & S300)
- Dynamic Gold 120 (S300 & X100)
- KBS Tour (R, S, X)
- Nippon Pro Modus Tour 105 (S & X)
- Project X LZ (5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5)
- XP95 (R300 & S300)
- Available in Flexes: 5.0, 5.5, 6.0, 6.5, R300, Regular (R), S300, Stiff (S), X-Stiff (X), X100
- Available in Lie Options: NOTE: Please type in the Lie Color Code in the option field. If left blank, then standard lie will be ordered.
- Maroon - 5° upright
- Silver - 4° upright
- White - 3° upright
- Green - 2° upright
- Blue - 1° upright
- Black - Standard
- Red - 1° flat
- Orange - 2° flat
- Brown - 3° flat
- Gold - 4° flat
- Available in Length Options: NOTE: Please type in the Length of your club in the option field. If left blank, then standard length will be ordered
- -1" to +1.5" in length
- Available in Grip Options: NOTE: Please type in the Color Code of your grip choice in the option field. If left blank, then standard grip will be ordered.
- Orange = +1/16"
- Gold = +1/32"
- White = Standard
- Aqua = -1/64"
- Red = -1/32"
- Blue = -1/16"
|Club||Length||Loft||PWR Spec Loft||Lie||Offset||Bounce||Swing Wt||Hand|
* These are design specifications that may vary due to manufacturing tolerances.
* Power Spec: A fitting option for players looking to boost their iron distance or decrease spin to hit a desired trajectory window. The Power Spec is a custom-designed loft configuration that delivers a power boost in a calculated fashion without sacrificing the integrity of the club's design.
* Lie angle based on Black Color Code at standard length.
* Standard swingweights for graphite-shafted clubs are 2 to 3 points lighter than shown, depending on shaft flex.
* Achievable swingweights depend on shaft and grip combinations.
waited for a long time for my equipment and when it arrived it was defective. the answer to this problem from morton was for me to go with out any equipment, return it to manufacturer and wait for an undetermined amount of time to get somethi g back from them. they must not PLAY golf at morton
I paired this iron with an i210 set to use off of the tee and get a little hotter face with higher trajectory vs my regular irons. It's a really nice option for this, and nice to look at! The chamfered topline really gives these a blade look, with what seems like a touch less offset than an i210 long iron. Head size is exactly the same as i210, and foregiveness seems about the same. Sole/bounce of i500 is thinner.
I’m very happy with my new Ping I500 clubs purchased through Morton’s. The online ordering process was very easy as I just reentered my specs from a previous Ping fitting and the clubs arrived fitted properly. The smaller club head size and higher trajectory are just what my game needed.
Bought this to use as a driving iron. Have a i25 3 iron with the loft weakened 1 degree and had the I500 constructed with the power spec loft, so its really like my old i3 blade 2 iron, very happy with the purchase, PING as always does a great job on getting the custom options correct and Morton is my go to site for PING products.
I was looking to add a club to my current set and I wasn't sure I would be able to get everything matched the way I wanted. I happened upon the Morton Golf Sales website and all my questions and concerns were answered. When I ordered my iron I simply added which club I needed, the desired shaft and the serial number to complete the order. The club arrived straight from the manufacturer, much quicker that I expected, and it was absolutely perfect! Everything matched from the lie angle to the grip. I know where to go if I ever need to add or replace an iron in the future. Thanks again for the best custome service!